Longboat Analytics Financial Service Awards – Terms & Conditions
- Entries cost: €130 plus VAT @ 23% for each of the categories entered. Special rate of four entries for the price of three.
- The awards are open to all companies operating on the island of Ireland or to companies providing services/products to investors in the Irish market from 1st January 2015 – 1st January 2016.
- The awards are also open to international companies both on the administration and fulfillment of financial products.
- No entries are accepted for the 4 Longboat Analytics categories. The winners of these categories are calculated from data gathered by Longboat Analytics “Fund Focus” program.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 6th January 2017.
- The organisers reserve the right to extend entry dates and deadlines.
- Submissions are made via the online entry form. A written submission no longer than four A4 pages must accompany the entry form.
- All submissions are reviewed by an independent judging panel made-up of industry professionals.
- The judging panel reserves the right to remove an application at any stage of the programme.
- The decision of the judging panel in all matters will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Payment is made via the online entry system.
- Companies who reach the finalist stage agree to have representation at the awards on 10th March.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel any category without notice. In this case, a full refund of any entry fees paid will be made to the relevant parties.
- Applicants will be required to confirm that the information contained in their applications is accurate, and that they have obtained all necessary authorisations, including consents, to permit handling of this information.
- Applicants agree that Longboat Analytics Financial Services Awards may incorporate a link to their corporate website on www.lafsawards.com if they are successful in becoming a finalist.
- Information submitted to the Longboat Analytics Financial Services Awards will only be shared with members of the judging panel.
For further information contact Chris Lavery, Event Manager, Longboat Analytics Financial Services Awards at [email protected] / 01 432 2273.